SELF-CATERING STAYS AT OUR HOTEL AND SPA IN THE COTSWOLDS
Home Farm Cottage
A luxury home-from-home
Our three-bedroom cottage is the perfect Cotswold retreat for a family or group of friends looking for a countryside home-away-from-home. With all the luxurious amenities of Barnsley House - our gardens, private cinema room, spa and Potager Restaurant - just a short stroll away. The cottage features a garden with loungers, a swing and a barbeque area - perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining.
With two living rooms, everyone has their own space. Upon arrival, you'll find a welcome hamper stocked with local goodies and breakfast essentials. And if you don't feel like cooking, our chefs can create a bespoke menu that will be delivered to your table. Simply let us know when you book.
Click below to check availability online (please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay) or email us directly to speak to our reservations team.
Get a date in the diary
Gather your loved ones and escape to your very own country house retreat. Enjoy the best rate by booking directly with us. To note, Home Farm has a two or three night minimum stay, depending on the season. Please check with us when you book.
Plus, you'll also enjoy complimentary use of The Spa at Barnsley House (two hours of 'Tranquil Time'), use of our private Cinema and access to electric bikes during your stay.
Don't fancy cooking? Our team of chefs can provide a home cooked meal ready to pop in the oven or head down the road to our village pub, The Boot.
Home Farm Cottage has everything to cater to families of all ages - cots and stairgates can be provided for younger guests, with plenty of entertainment for teens. The cottage is also dog friendly, so the whole family can stay.
Your home from home includes...
- A stylishly decorated master bedroom with king bed, en suite bathroom and roll-top bath
- Two spacious double bedrooms with either king or twin beds
- Family bathroom
- Two living rooms, one with an open log fire (logs, matches and kindling all ready for you)
- Separate dining room
- Cotswold kitchen stocked with fresh milk, baked bread and farmyard eggs. All mod cons for your comfort
- Entertainment including TVs and DVDs and a selection of movies, board games and PlayStations
- Secluded garden with BBQ area, loungers and swing
- Large carparking space
- Access to the Spa at Barnsley House (2 hours of Tranquil Time)
- Use of Barnsley House, the gardens and cinema
- Local amenities/shops etc...all within 10 minutes of the cottage
- Breakfast at Barnsley House is an additional charge - call us to prebook or discuss your requirements on arrival.