Self-catering accommodation in the Cotswolds
Home Farm Cottage
A peaceful home-from-home
Picture your very own Cotswold cottage in the quiet seclusion of an idyllic English village… and you’ve found our Home Farm Cottage. It offers a peaceful home-from-home and is just a short stroll across the road from Barnsley House, with our gardens, spa, private cinema room, Potager Restaurant and The Village Pub right on your doorstep. You'll find a welcome hamper when you arrive, stocked with essentials and local goodies, and if you don't fancy cooking, our chefs can create a bespoke menu that will be delivered to your table - just let us know when you book.
Get a date in the diary
Steal away to your very own country house retreat. There's no need to shop around - we guarantee you'll get the best rate if you book directly with us.
What's more, you'll also enjoy complimentary use of The Cinema, our electric bikes and Barnsley Spa during your stay.
Don't fancy cooking? Our team of chefs can provide a home cooked meal ready to pop in the oven or head down the road to our Village Pub.
Your home from home includes...
- Three stylishly decorated, spacious double bedrooms with king or twin beds
- One en-suite bathroom with a roll-top bath
- Family bathroom
- Two living rooms, one with an open log fire (logs, matches and kindling all ready for you)
- Separate dining room
- Cotswold kitchen with fresh milk, baked bread and farmyard eggs- all mod cons for your comfort
- Toys, family board games and PlayStations
- Televisions and DVDs and a selection of movies - Barnsley House can send over popcorn if required...
- Secluded garden with BBQ area, loungers and swing
- Babysitters can be organised if required
- Parking spaces for four cars
- Use of Barnsley House, the gardens, spa and cinema
- Treatments can be booked for Barnsley Spa at reception
- Local amenities/shops etc...all within 10 minutes of the cottage