Home Farm Cottage
Escape to the Cotswolds
Home Farm Cottage is part of the luxury Cotswolds hotel, Barnsley House and Village Pub offering.
It’s a three bedroom self-catering detached house and gardens a few hundred yards from Barnsley House and a short stumble from The Village Pub.
Home Farm Cottage is just perfect for families, couples or groups. The quiet seclusion of your own Cotswold cottage within Barnsley Village.
You’ll be greeted by a warm and beautifully designed home that’s fully equipped with everything you will need. Fresh milk, freshly baked bread and farmyard eggs will be waiting for you and although it’s self-catering please just ask if you would like us to organise further groceries or local produce.
The Village Pub is a few yards away, serving delicious food every day of the week. Barnsley House is a very short walk away where you will find our gardens, The Potager restaurant, bar, lounge, spa and cinema.
Perfect reasons to hire Home Farm Cottage
- Birthday parties
- Half-term getaways
- Summer stay-cations
- Take over if you’re having a wedding at Barnsley House
- Long weekends
- Christmas and New Year
- For rest, relaxation and tranquility
First and foremost – you’re going to eat well! Whether self-catering from your hamper (included on arrival), choosing to dine at The Potager restaurant (Barnsley House) or enjoying a home-made pie or beer-battered fish and chips at The Village Pub, you’re in for a treat.
For complete flexibility we are also happy to cater for you at the cottage. Our chefs can create a bespoke menu that can be delivered to the kitchen or served at the dining table. Please make sure you let us know on booking so we can organise every detail.
Cotswolds local produce takes some beating. We can advise on local groceries and nearby shops and even let you in on a few ‘little gems’. Daylesford Farm shop is only 35 minute drive away and perfect for stocking up whilst for somewhere closer, The Organic Farm shop is just 5 minutes along the road, perfect for those last minute items.
Whichever you prefer – just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
Home Farm Cottage Facilities
- Three-bedroomed cottage sleeping six
- The master bedroom is spacious with an expansive en-suite bathroom and roll top bath
- Double or twin bed options
- Two downstairs lounge rooms
- Separate dining room
- A lovely Cotswold kitchen (with fresh milk, baked bread and fresh eggs!)
- Toys, games and PlayStations
- Televisions and DVDs and a selection of movies
- Ironing board and iron
- Bedding, towels and bathrobes
- Secluded garden with BBQ area, loungers and swing
- Babysitters organised from Barnsley House if required
- The Village Pub
- Barnsley House Hotel, Gardens, Spa and Cinema
Enjoy a glimpse at all that Barnsley House has to offer.