Intimate Weddings at Barnsley House
'Small is beautiful' wedding package
‘Small is beautiful’ so the saying goes and it doesn’t come more beautiful (or romantic) than Barnsley House. We provide the most stunning backdrop for an intimate wedding celebration and ensure every aspect of your special day is taken care of in the timelessly classic style that is Barnsley House.
Despite restrictions for celebrating your special day implemented this year it doesn’t have to mean putting a hold on your nuptials. Our wedding team will work with you to create the most memorable and unique day with their extensive knowledge - from flowers and cocktails to fairy lights and favours. Being such pro’s at special events we have access to some of the best wedding suppliers in the country and ‘married’ together with their unlimited enthusiasm, they’ll help to make it the day you’ve been dreaming of.
We are offering a unique way to celebrate with your chosen loved ones by offering two nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation in our top suites the day before and the day of the wedding for 10 of you – we’ll take care of all the gorgeous bits which make you and your guests feel extra special.
- House Champagne.
- Seasonal canapes.
- Wedding breakfast (including a pre-wedding chat and tasting with Chef to discuss all of your favourite things for the menu).
- Tea & coffee.
- Free reign of enchanting gardens as your photo backdrop to capture those memories (we have so many romantic areas of the garden which make the most Instagram able and keepsake shots - whatever the season or the weather!).
- Private cinema for you and your guests to chill out and watch a movie during your time with us (rom coms, action movies or a good old classic… we have them all… and the popcorn too!).
- A fabulous team on hand to take care of you and your guests throughout your stay.
- Barnsley Spa. Nestled within the grounds and available for a “Spa Time” experiences for you and your guests during your stay. For more information on what Spa Time includes, click here.
- The Village Pub. Our very own local across the road serves great better-than-pub food.
- Bikes. If you’re feeling you need some active relaxation during your stay.
(Available Monday – Thursday)